Dr. John Guiliana DPM, Dr. Hal Ornstein DPM, Mark Terry
They don’t get much better than this book for running a podiatric medical clinic
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Subspecialties & Your Mission Statement: How patient demographics shape your practice
2. Choosing Your Office: How location affects your marketing and your practice s success.
3. The Business Plan: Creating the plan your bank will require and admire. 4. Choosing Your Corporate Structure: C-corp, S-corp, LLC, PC.
5. Developing A Budget: Your first year and every year
6. Hiring Your Staff: How many people should you hire and what skills should they have?
7. Leadership Skills: How to manage your staff and keep headaches to a minimum
8. Marketing Your Practice, Part I: Practical steps to getting the patient in the door.
9. Marketing Your Practice, Part II: Internal and external marketing and tracking your efforts
10. Writing Your Office Manual: Meeting your responsibilities as an employer
11. Office Dynamics: The EFF Words being EFFicient and EFFective with minimum EFFort
12. Motivating Your Staff: Trade perspiration for inspiration to get the most out of your employees
13. The Paperless Office: EMRs, digital equipment and health information technology
14. Remote Access: Working efficiently from home or on the road.
15. E-prescribing: Reaping the rewards of e-prescribing systems
16. Billing: The pros and cons of handling billing in-house or hiring a billing firm
17. Practice Assessments: from finances to client satisfaction why 7 vital assessments count
18. Controlling Overhead: Strategies for evaluating and controlling salaries, benefits and other expenses
19. Ancillary Services: A collaborative care model for offering secondary services
20. In-office Dispensing: Should you become a product retailer?
21. Patient Communication and Compliance: Getting your patients to follow their treatment plan
22. Plugging Revenue Leaks: 5 proven strategies for channeling small leaks back into the revenue stream
23. Time Management: Get off the gerbil wheel with new ways to enhance life within the practice
24. Expansion: what to consider before bringing on an associate or additional associates
25. Non-medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage: How to protect against other costly liabilities
26. Office Design: How successful practices integrate efficiency, storage and decor
27. Dealing with Stress: How to make sure your job doesn t kill you.
28. Effective Patient Scheduling: Tips on managing your caseload.
29. Collections: Tips for dealing with delinquent accounts.
30. Dealing with Difficult Patients: Communication and other tactics for defusing difficult situations
31. Balancing Your Personal and Professional Lives: Enjoying good business and good off hours, too.
BONUS for the 31 1/2 essential! Enjoy new control of your practice, profits, people … and life. Real-world success pearls that work for any healthcare practice
No related posts.